Q: My horn and cruise control stopped working

My horn and cruise control stopped working I don't know what fuse I need to check to replace it

3. My horn and cruise control stopped working

Q: Getting P0107 on OBD-II, mostly when car is in reverse gear and the Check Engine Light switches on.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor for any corrosion or burned pins. This is what the P0107 code is coming up for. Check for power to the sensor. Back probe the wires and...

Q: getting p2181 even after changing the CTS 2007 Audi A4

Hi there - the problem is a failing thermostat. On this Audi, engine management has a "warm-up" profile it expects the thermostat to manage while the engine comes up to temperature. The fact that yours is not reaching correct operating...

Q: Car bucks, jerks, and idles rough - 1991 Ford Mustang

Hey there. This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold and monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...