Q: My car is dying when I am driving. When I pump the pedal, sometimes it comes back on.

I've replaced the fuel pump fuel filter and everything that deals with the spark plugs and it's still doing it

A: Hi there. From the description you have giv...

Hi there. From the description you have given, your vehicle's dying could be a number of things not yet addressed. It could be the ignition module intermittently failing. It could be the pick-up coil or a poor electrical connection somewhere, causing the intermittent dying.

Assuming there is no Check Engine Light, this leads me to believe the vehicle's computer (ECM) is not recognizing the fault. It could be the ECM (electronic control module) that is at fault. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, determine why your car dies while driving.