Q: My car has a fuel injector problem, how can I free myself from this problem?

While running the car by 65kmph constantly the car will jerk and sometime while running the car will stop when gear downshift is done. Milege goes down. If we start the car and look for some minuteswecan feel the shaking orjerking of engine No performance is there as when i purchse the car

Hi there:

In most cases, the symptoms you’re describing are related to fuel delivery problems; with components such as the Mass Airflow Sensor, TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), or the throttle body itself being damaged, having faulty connections or simply being dirty and need to be cleaned. The only way to know for certain is to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, complete a Check Engine Light inspection so they can download any stored error codes that might be an indicator of a problem that hasn’t showed up yet on the dashboard.

3. My car has a fuel injector problem, how can I free myself from this problem?