Q: My 2015 chrysler 200 has been damaged and needs repair

GoodMorning

My 2015 chrysler 200 has been damaged and needs repair. The left front wheel has the most damage. Can you please assist me in giving a quote for the damage. I just need to make sure its even fixable. The company in which i bought my vehicle from says they'll be able to finance the damages, They're just waiting on numbers. My car is currently at the tow yard. It starts up normal but my left front wheel is my main concern.Can i send you pics?

Hope to hear from you soon, Netta.

Hello, thank you for writing in. While our technicians are highly qualified, when it comes to collision damages there are often damages that cannot be repaired in a home environment. Since our technicians are mobile, they often do not have tire balancers, tire mounting machines, and the large equipment that is needed to reconstruct parts of the vehicle. We can have someone come look at the vehicle and do an inspection, but that will cost additional for their trip and time spent. For more help with an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My 2015 chrysler 200 has been damaged and needs repair