Q: My 2002 ford taurus wont go over 30 mph

Car doesnt want to pick up speed and foot be down on the gas

Hi There, It sounds like your car may have engaged a "safe mode" which is an action the computer or transmission control module will take when something critical has been detected. Your car should have a check engine light on of some kind. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle using a scanning tool which will further download the fault codes that may have been stored in the computer as a result of this. Please feel free to reach out to YourMechanic and schedule an inspection to determine why your check engine light may be on.