Q: Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

It will start then dies what would cause this to happen

Hi there. We recently answered your question at this link. Thanks for writing in.

3. Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

Q: Advice on having the transmission flushed

Hello there, changing the transmission fluid at the recommended service intervals helps the transmission last longer and reduces chances of faults down the line. Mercedes recommends a transmission fluid service at 40,000 miles as part of the 40,000 mileage service...

Q: Engine power loss and odor from the exhaust

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a wide variety of issues. It may be possible that the vehicle has suffered a component failure, perhaps at the fuel or ignition systems, which is setting off the light...

Q: Car does not accelerate when pressing gas pedal, 2002 Suzuki Vitara

Hello there. This is a usual issue for a 2002 Suzuki Vitara. There are a few possible causes for the lack of power and engine surging. The most likely would be the throttle plate, throttle cable, MAF sensor, vacuum leak,...