Q: Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

It will start then dies what would cause this to happen

Hi there. We recently answered your question at this link. Thanks for writing in.

3. Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

Q: Q: Gas leaking under car

Hi. This is a possibility, however, it is more likely that one of the fuel lines has a leak. The fuel pump will turn on with the key turning which would cause the gas to start pumping out when trying...

Q: I need the diagram instructions to replace the ignition switch

Hi, thanks for writing in. The best way to get a wiring diagram for your vehicle is to use a Chilton book, a factory service manual for the particular wiring diagram that you are looking for. As far as instructions...

Q: 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor engine won't start

Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. If the warning light is on, to temporarily override the...