Q: Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

It will start then dies what would cause this to happen

Hi there. We recently answered your question at this link. Thanks for writing in.

3. Q: My 2002 cl600 starts then dies what is the problem

Q: ABS light on, 2002 Isuzu Trooper

Hi there. Most professional digital scanners are made with software that allows use for the country of origin of a vehicle as to where it's registered. Puerto Rico vehicle's can be tricky to download the data, but it's not impossible....

Q: Q: Car noise at higher speeds on slightly rough roads

Hello there, many different items can begin to cause noise at this type of speed. In many cases this is not noticed as the highest speed limits in most areas is 85 MPH. The most likely cause is body noise,...

Q: New power steering pump makes noise - 2002 Mercedes Benz CL600

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that you have some sort of power steering fluid leak. If the fluid leaked out in less than a day, then it could even be a large leak. The power steering...