Q: no spark fire no power to fuel pump computer won't communicate with code reader

The computer won't communicate with code reader no spark fire to plugs the fuel pump has no power won't kick on

Hello, thanks for writing in. When dealing with this kind of situation, you need to start with the simplest options, and work your way down the list. When the electrical power supply is questioned, we need to rule out the battery, starter, and alternator first. Once we know we have a fully charged battery, the alternator will pass a bench test, and the starter is working we can turn to the ignition, or used those test results to take corrective action. If the ignition is allowing power from the battery to then go to the starter and the fuse box, then we need to make sure the fuse box is allowing power to pass to the separate systems. The goal is to trace the power supply to where it is loosing communication or connection. This kind of electrical testing is best done with a voltmeter and a wiring diagram. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. no spark fire no power to fuel pump computer won't communicate with code reader