Q: Loss of power in acceleration

My 1995 grand Cherokee jeep has some trouble moving, I can press the gas pedal pretty far down and the acceleration isn't what it should be- it's way too slow and hesitant. I've got a couple things in mind what it could be, but I want other opinions. I've already done small things like clean out the throttle body and IAC valve, scrape the corrosion off the battery terminals. That made it alittle more responsive but clearly it's still an issue..

Any input is helpful. Thanks!

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Loss of power in acceleration