Q: Popping sound when braking and turning.

I hear a popping noise when applying the brakes at low speed or turning.

A: It’s difficult to say for sure without hear...

It’s difficult to say for sure without hearing the noise firsthand, but it sounds like you may have a bad CV axle. The CV axle transmits power from the transmission to the wheels, while following the up and down motions of the suspension. When CV axles fail, they can cause a clicking noise when turning and/or a clunk upon acceleration/deceleration. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your vehicle.