Q: Looking at 2004 Buick Ranier with similar mileage, is there a way to tell which one would hold up longer?

My infiniti has rust, the remote doesn't work, the cassette player is broken and makes a slamming noise that irritates me. .

The Buick Ranier is a 2004. The car has the silimar miles on it. There is no rust and the dash and electronics are good.

I know this is not the best situation since the miles are so high, but it's something I can afford. Is there a way to know which engine etc. would hold up longer? I'm looking for feedback and wondering if this is a good descion.

3. Looking at 2004 Buick Ranier with similar mileage, is there a way to tell which one would hold up longer?