Q: Car turned off service engine light and slip light came on

I was driving back home everything was working as it should be I also had TCS OFF got to my drive way and started to apply the breaks and car turned off service engine light and slip light came on and stayed on would that be a crank and or camshaft sensor that's bad

A: The slip light would not be caused by a cra...

The slip light would not be caused by a crank sensor. A slip light usually involves a sensor like the speed sensor, or a transmission problem. The Check Engine Light may also be due to a code from the transmission. The stalling that you are noticing could be a transmission or engine problem. You should have the engine's computer scanned to retrieve the codes in the system and help pinpoint the faulty components. From there, an expert can diagnose the Check Engine code(s) and perform any needed repairs.