Q: Leak from pipes but can't locate, brakes not working unless pump them

Took it it kwikfit as brakes weren't working unless pumping the brake plus seems to grind, fluid leaking but couldn't see we're from as was all over the pipes, my car is a ford ka, the rep said it could be a problem with the pipes or could be more serious if it's the brain of the brake system, the brakes themselves are mint, I just need to know what the solution is

3. Leak from pipes but can't locate, brakes not working unless pump them