Q: WHY WOULD I BE GETTING OIL IN MY INTAKE SYSTEM ON A 2016 FORD FUSION 1.5l TURBO

asked by on December 15, 2017

I AM HAVING OIL IN MY INTAKE TUBE ALL THE WAY FROM MY TURBO TO MY THROTTLE BODY. CAR IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY TOOK IT TO THE DEALER AND ALL THEY DID WAS REPLACE THE INTAKE TUBE. I HAVE A FEELING I KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT NOT EXACTLY FOR SURE

Many times on turbo engines if the PCV system is not working properly, the engine will get oil in the intake system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected for a potential warranty repair with the PCV system on your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr