Q: Key not starting car

My steering wheel lock jammed and then broke. The key is good, but it turns easy and does not start the car.

Hi! It sounds like there is an issue inside of the steering column or possibly ignition cylinder. I suspect that the ignition cylinder will be at fault because it is what controls the engagement of the steering wheel lock. If the cylinder is bad a malfunction of the steering wheel lock mechanism will likely occur. I suggest having a technician inspect the ignition switch and replace it if needed.

3. Key not starting car