Q: It keeps on beeping and shows a radiator sign on the screen

asked by on February 01, 2017

This signal sometimes it doesn't appear but I do know that there is something wrong, I did took it to a place which deals with radiators and they said I must change a cylinder-head and a vasco fan but when I took it to a mechanic he said the pressure sensor is faulty it is sending the wrong message because when he check the cylinder-head is fine so now I don't know what to do

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you are in this type of position the best thing to do is get a third opinion. If you do not have that option for one reason or another, you will want to go with the technician you think did the best inspection. Without knowing what codes were setting off the warning light, it is hard to say what the issues would be. If you are having a pressure related issue, typically you start with the simple fixes and possibilities before jumping to replacing your heads. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our technicians, we would be happy to inspect the vehicle, walk you through the findings, and resolve the issue. Contact our service department.