Q: Is the Chrysler Sebring a good car?

asked by on October 31, 2016

Is a used Chrysler sebring wit 2.7 engine a good car to buy

Hi there, thanks for writing in. For the most part, the 2008 Chrysler Sebring is a decent used car. However, like any other used vehicle, the overall condition of the vehicle is largely based on the previous owner and how well they maintained the vehicle with proper maintenance.

One thing I’d suggest is to review this article on how to buy a used car, and have one of our professional mechanics complete an pre-purchase inspection first on any used car. Taking this simple step can save you thousands of dollars in unwarranted repairs and ensure you buy a reliable used car that will fit your needs perfect.