Q: How do you replace the headlight bulbs in a 1990 Dodge Dynasty

trying to replace the headlight bulbs in my 1990 Dodge Dynasty. How do I remove the lock ring to remove the bulbs?

You would need to open the hood and locate the back of the lights. Then with using a large pair of needle nose pliers, turn the lights counter clockwise and the lock to the bulbs will come off. Then pull the bulb out of the headlight housing. Then you can remove the bulb and switch it out. Perform the reversal procedure to install the new headlight. If you need further assistance with your headlight bulb replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do you replace the headlight bulbs in a 1990 Dodge Dynasty