Q: Is it Shocks to Struts?

Does my car have Shocks or Struts in the rear wheels? Would replacing whatever it is fix the rolling creaking sound the car makes when I turn or go over bumps?

A: Your Corolla has struts in the front and re...

Your Corolla has struts in the front and rear. Creaking sounds can be because of any number of suspension links - sway bar links, control arm bushings, spring seats with worn out runner liners. Finding these sounds can be an art form! I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car too diagnose the noise problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for this repair.