Q: Installing front splitter and rear diffuser

I have a question about a rear diffuser for my car. I am planning on purchasing a front splitter and I'm also considering getting a rear diffuser. My car is a 2009 and in all my searching, they either stopped manufacturing them in 2008 or else there is some other reason none are available for 2009. Can you tell me how I can find a rear diffuser for my 2009 vehicle?

A few quick searches on ebay and google revealed quite a few options for me. The model year split in 2009 which explains why finding this part may be so difficult. For the best results, consult your local Mercedes-Benz dealer for the best options and perfect fitment for your Mercedes E63 AMG.