Q: Tailights and dash lights stopped working

The tailights and dash lights stopped working. I think the headlight switch needs replacing.

A: Hi, check the fuse box and make sure that t...

Hi, check the fuse box and make sure that the fuse hasn't blown. If the fuse is okay, the switch may need to be replaced or there is a connection issue with the circuit. Over time corrosion can build up on connectors and prevent any current from flowing.

The wiring connecting all of the lights can also wear out, so all of the wires, including around the rear bumper, should be inspected for damage. One of our certified technicians would be able to inspect the connections and wires in this circuit to locate the source of the problem.