Q: Im planning on buying this car

I'm planning on buying this car and this would be my first Mercedes, I was wondering how much the average maintenance cost would be

3. Im planning on buying this car

Q: My 2003 Town Car is showing that the 8th cylinder is misfiring. Do I have to replace the ignition coil as a result?

Hi, thanks for writing in. A misfire code only says the cylinder is not contributing to power in the motor. You may have no or low compression, a bad coil, injector problems, or a plug problem. Have the coil removed...

Q: My VSA light keeps coming on. And my brake Padal feels weird when you know the light is going to come. Is this something major ?

Hi there. It is possible that this is something that you should be concerned with. It can be low brake fluid or it may be a wheel speed sensor problem. If you have different tires then this will also occur....

Q: Car dead in driveway.

Hello, With all the parts that were replaced it hard to say what is causing not to run. There are many control unit on cars now that need to be programmed or they won't work correctly. You're probably going to...