Q: im having the code p0088 and i need help

i was driving my truck and this code came up when i checked the light on the dash and i dont know what it means or how to fix it

3. im having the code p0088 and i need help

Q: Cylinder 3 misfiring during rain intermittently. Got worse, now CEL is flashing. Changed plugs, #3 had carbon fouling. Next steps?

If you drive the car while the engine is actively misfiring, that can damage the catalytic converter. The problem you are writing in about is likely readily repairable and thus I suggest you request a misfiring diagnostic and the responding...

Q: Q: Steering wheel jerking

Hello. If there is a consistent jerk occurring, then it is typically a spool valve problem in the rack and pinion. This would require replacement of the entire rack and pinion assembly. It can also be caused by a failing...

Q: I have a 2008 f250 with a 6.4 diesel. I have the updated hoses on it. I moved the top hose at the radiator and I heard pressure re

Your best indication of the efficiency, and condition, of the cooling system is the engine operating temperature. If the operating temperature is in the "normal" range for your engine, then you need not worry. As far as the generation of...