Q: Shaking in the front end also rattling in the front end

about 3 days ago I hit a pothole and heard a popping sound in my front end as I was going on the highway it wobbls really bad on the passenger side front I thought it was my sway bar links but sway bar links looks fine below that is a balljoint that looks bent could that be causing my problem

Hello. I will help you with your concern about possible damage to the front end of your car caused by hitting a pothole. If symptoms developed, such as shaking and rattling, after hitting the pothole then yes it is likely there is some damage that will have to be diagnosed and repaired. Not to worry though, it is likely only component damage and such is repairable.

Your best option is to have YourMechanic diagnose the car’s shaking symptom at your home or office. Once that is done, you will get an estimate of the cost to replace the bent or worn out components that are causing your issue. Hope this helps and let us know how we can further assist you.

3. Shaking in the front end also rattling in the front end