Q: I was driveing yesterday a and saw smoke comeing from under my truck parked it and noticed it left a trail of transmission fluid on

Iwas driveing yesterday and notice smoke comeing from under my truck and a trail of transmission fluid I quickly parked and shut it off havent messed with it sence had it towed home what happend and why and how can I fix it

The transmission front pump seal and bushing may be bad if you see the fluid coming from the bell housing between the engine and transmission. This is the most common leak on a vehicle with higher mileage. I would have the vehicle checked though since there is line connections that could also contain a leak. If you want to have this taken care of, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the transmission fluid leak and make the appropriate repairs.

3. I was driveing yesterday a and saw smoke comeing from under my truck parked it and noticed it left a trail of transmission fluid on