Q: i want to get rid of the ac compressor of my 2006 toyota corolla , do i need a shorter sempertine belt or what ?

i want to get rid of the ac compressor can i use a shorter serpentine belt to bypass its pulley

You cannot just put on a shorter belt since the a/c compressor pulley keeps the belt routing correct and bypassing it would cause belt to not turn all the other pulleys correct without tearing up the belt. You will need to remove compressor and add a bypass pulley system in place of the compressor. These systems can cost more than a new compressor and recommend if the compressor is bad then just replace it instead.

3. i want to get rid of the ac compressor of my 2006 toyota corolla , do i need a shorter sempertine belt or what ?