Q: Battery light on or off while driving won't start now

Yesterday I was looking in my hood putting washer fluid then I started my car then it stalls after 5 mins. Today it started and I was riding on the expressway then battery light came on then I try rushing to work then the light came off then stall at the gas station. Didn't start until a jump then stall after I left the gas station five minutes after. Now my car stuck

The battery should be load tested. If the battery fails the load test, the battery should be replaced. If you need to schedule battery replacement service, please schedule via YourMechanic’s battery replacement service request page. If you request battery replacement, the responding certified mechanic will perform this service right at your location. If the battery passes the load test, the diagnostic focus would be an electrical problem in the vehicle that will have to be pinpointed and repaired. In that scenario, the recommended service to request is a no start diagnostic and that diagnostic can also be performed right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Battery light on or off while driving won't start now