Q: I tried jumping my car this morning because it wouldn't start wasn't able to jump it so I replaced the battery. it's still not starting

All the light come on but but the car will not start even with a new battery

Hello. Without additional info as to what the car is doing this may be hard to diagnose without seeing the car and listening to it in person. You’ll first want to check if it is making a clicking sound or if the car is cranking at all. This could be a problem with the starter, ignition switch, or the alternator. If you need to have this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the no-start to ensure that it is repaired properly.

3. I tried jumping my car this morning because it wouldn't start wasn't able to jump it so I replaced the battery. it's still not starting