Q: i think is the throttle or transmission

My car sounds when im reving the engine...but it makes that sound when im driving slowy like im going down the street and it revs the engine and makes a big sound and then it accelarates like i need to let go of the gas pedal and slowy step on it again and it will drive

A: Hello. I would need to have a description o...

Hello. I would need to have a description of the noise to really be able to pinpoint where it is coming from. From the description that you have made it sounds like the engine is revving high when you are driving, like the transmission is slipping. If this is occurring then most of the time this means that the transmission will need to be rebuilt. When this occurs I usually start by draining the transmission and inspecting the fluid for any metal pieces. If there are any then the transmission is failing. If not then it may have a sticking valve in the valve body or it may have a restriction caused by debris. Most of the time though this means that the transmission is failing. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business and perform a car is making a noise inspection on your vehicle in order to diagnose this issue for you.