Q: IM intererested in a 2011 BMW X6 - it has over 100k miles. going for 22k. Is the maintenance high as I hear on these cars?

IM intererested in a 2011 BMW X6 - it has over 100k miles. going for 22k. Is the maintenance high as I hear on these cars?

Hi there. In short - yes; maintenance costs on BMW’s are above average. With 100,000 miles on the vehicle, it’s likely that you’ll have to budget for possible major repairs in suspension, transmission and oil seals and gaskets that tend to wear out on BMW’s after 5 years or so. For that cost, I’m certain you could do much better with a newer, more dependable, yet fun to drive and beautiful car.

3. IM intererested in a 2011 BMW X6 - it has over 100k miles. going for 22k. Is the maintenance high as I hear on these cars?