Q: What service should I perform on the car besides the oil and filter change?

What service should I perform on the 2003 Xterra besides the oil and filter change?

Your vehicle should be serviced on a regular basis and different services are done at different mileages. If you are not sure of what service to do or what is needed, then I suggest you have the vehicle oil and filter changed and a complete inspection done to see if other services are needed. At 230k, there may be a lot of services that are overdue, and some that may not be considered normal services - but ones that are needed repairs from lack of normal servicing.

• What service should I perform on the car besides the oil and filter change?