Q: 2009 chrysler 300c timing chain recall, does this reset the computer? (I need smog test soon after)

asked by on May 17, 2017

2009 chrysler 300c timing chain recall, does this reset the computer after repair is done? (I need smog test soon after)

Yes this would reset the computer monitors for your smog test to pass. You should drive the vehicle for at least a week or more driving in all types of situations. Have a mechanic scan the computer to see if all the monitors passed without clearing them again so you can go pass the test.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr