Q: How do you use the automatic headlights?

How do you use the automatic headlights?

If your car is equipped with automatic headlights (optional equipment), you can set them to auto and they will come on when the ambient light level drops by a certain amount. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Turn the engine on.

2. Locate the headlight switch to the left of the steering wheel.

3. Turn the switch to the left once to choose auto. The icon looks like a letter A inside a light bulb.

4. The headlights will now come on when the light level drops.

Tips

• Automatic headlights stay on for 20 seconds after you turn off the ignition by default.

• To turn off automatic operation, just turn the headlight switch to the right (to the off position).

• You can program the delay on your automatic headlights.