Q: Car overheating after radiator leak

asked by on February 03, 2016

My car radiator is leaking. This is causing my car to overheat.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Coolant leaks can originate from many places other than the radiator. I suggest you have a cooling system pressure test performed on your vehicle. This test uses dedicated equipment to pressurize the system and pinpoint any leaks. I recommend having your coolant leak addressed as soon as possible. Overheating can cause extensive engine damage. A professional from YourMechanic would be happy to assist you with locating and repairing any coolant leaks.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr