Q: Car overheating after radiator leak

My car radiator is leaking. This is causing my car to overheat.

A: Coolant leaks can originate from many place...

Coolant leaks can originate from many places other than the radiator. I suggest you have a cooling system pressure test performed on your vehicle. This test uses dedicated equipment to pressurize the system and pinpoint any leaks. I recommend having your coolant leak addressed as soon as possible. Overheating can cause extensive engine damage. A professional from YourMechanic would be happy to assist you with locating and repairing any coolant leaks.