Q: Car overheating after radiator leak

asked by on February 03, 2016

My car radiator is leaking. This is causing my car to overheat.

Coolant leaks can originate from many places other than the radiator. I suggest you have a cooling system pressure test performed on your vehicle. This test uses dedicated equipment to pressurize the system and pinpoint any leaks. I recommend having your coolant leak addressed as soon as possible. Overheating can cause extensive engine damage. A professional from YourMechanic would be happy to assist you with locating and repairing any coolant leaks.