Q: I researched about this problem on the internet and some says that it is cause by a bad gear interlock solenoid.

I researched about this problwm to the internet and some says it is caused by a bad gear interlock solenoid. Where is the interlock solenoid located in my cadillac cts 2006!”?

Hi Glamy. Thanks for the question. The shift interlock solenoid is located under the center console and the shifter itself. You should purchase a service and repair manual to learn how to correctly remove the components if you’re going to attempt repairs.

3. I researched about this problem on the internet and some says that it is cause by a bad gear interlock solenoid.