Q: i replaced my input sensor and my output sensor and my transmission still doesnt change. Gears

I changed my input sensor and my output sensor and my transmission still wont change gears

Hi there. If you’ve recently replaced input and output sensors, it’s possible that the electrical harness attached to these parts, the ECU or internal problems inside the transmission are causing this problem. Before you replace any more parts, it would be better money and time spent having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection.

3. i replaced my input sensor and my output sensor and my transmission still doesnt change. Gears