Q: Q: I put a new battery

I change battery and the service charge battery came on

3. Q: I put a new battery

Q: Oil change interval - synthetic

I'll answer your last question first. Yes, your dealership is ripping you off, if not in the context of your inquiry about oil changes, certainly in some other aspect of repair or maintenance. I guess I haven't forgotten the question...

Q: Check Engine Light on code P3400 showing

Hello. This particular code indicates a performance issue with the cylinder deactivation system on bank 1. If you believe that all of the recent repairs are holding, then you may want to turn your attention the the solenoid and sensor...

Q: The alternator wire gets very hot.

Hi there. It sounds like either the alternator is overcharging or there is lower than normal resistance in the circuit. The average alternator output is around 13.8 volts and amperage dependent upon its rating; 90 amp alternator may have a...