Q: Q: I put a new battery

I change battery and the service charge battery came on

3. Q: I put a new battery

Q: 2007 Acura MDX service A1234

The required maintenance for "A1234" is an oil & filter change, tire rotation, replacement of transmission fluid, replacement of spark plugs, replacement of timing belt, inspection of valve clearance and inspection of drive belt. To obtain an exact written quote...

Q: Plan on buying a 2007 impala SS with 124,000 miles on it. Would that be a good purchase?

Hi there. When it comes to buying a pre-owned vehicle, it is best to perform a pre-purchase inspection to make sure that the engine, transmission, drivetrain, and suspension is all in order and working condition. Also it is best to...

Q: Q: My car won't start after cold weather

The most likely cause for this is that the battery went bad, especially if it is more than about three years old. Some cheap batteries are only good for a couple of years. Have the battery and charging system checked...