Q: Q: I put a new battery

I change battery and the service charge battery came on

3. Q: I put a new battery

Q: Oil change interval - synthetic

I'll answer your last question first. Yes, your dealership is ripping you off, if not in the context of your inquiry about oil changes, certainly in some other aspect of repair or maintenance. I guess I haven't forgotten the question...

Q: My car won't go past 35mph

Hi there. From the description you provided, your vehicle has problems with the transmission again. You stated it will not shift into 3rd gear again, like before the transmission was rebuilt. If the transmission is again the problem, it should...

Q: Bad shaking and grinding

This is a sign of potentially bad or worn wheel bearings. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper lubrication, they will cause this type of vibration which is more noticeable...