Q: I just recently boughta car and i want to make my car sound a little louder?

i want to make my car sound a little louder . people tell me to make a muffler delete. so i want an opinion on what to do ?

OEM manufacturers spend huge sums of money to try to make motor vehicles as quiet as possible, a part purpose of which is to avoid needless hearing damage (a big problem nowadays). Depending on your jurisdiction, there may also be regulatory requirements that make it illegal to remove factory installed equipment, such as the muffler, and in all events you would have to first check those local requirements. If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know.

3. I just recently boughta car and i want to make my car sound a little louder?