Q: Car not getting fuel after repair

asked by on March 17, 2016

The car first broke down with a blown head gasket. Something happened while we were getting that fixed and now it is not getting any fuel.

In order to replace a head gasket on most vehicles, the fuel rail must be removed. It is possible that one or a few of the fuel injectors may have been left unplugged or a fuel injector could be broken. It is also possible that the main electrical connector for your fuel system remains unplugged. I would recommend having the person replaced your head gasket take another look at your vehicle to go over things they may have removed in order to correct the issue. Also have the vehicle checked for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner that may help diagnose your issue.