Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1rby9xgjs:173:8

Q: Vibration/Wobble When Accelerating From Low Speeds

I posted this question not too long ago - "I am noticing a slight vibration/wobble under normal acceleration from low speeds through the steering wheel and gas pedal. It is only present for a second or two". I recieved a response that it could be an issue with the engine mount or CV axle or tire issue. With the advice I received, I had the tires rotated, balanced, and aligned but the the vibration/wobble is still present. I went ahead and unplugged the battery and let the car sit for about 12 hours. When I re-connected the battery and took the car for a drive, the wobble/vibration wasn't there however, after about 20 minutes of driving, it gradually came back. I am starting to think that a sensor might be failing. Would a bad sensor cause something like this? I currently don't have a check engine light on. The car only has 11,000 miles on it. I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

A: When you disconnected the battery all of th...

When you disconnected the battery all of the computers for the engine and transmission reset back to the factory settings. When you drove for about 20 minutes, the computers relearned there drive conditions and the way you drive.

The vibration or wobble may be from the transmission or engine. The vehicle would need to be driven and diagnosed firsthand to see which one is the source. You may have to get a computer reprogrammed if it is in the way of the CVT transmission shifts or a vibration in the engine VVT system. Both of these systems are computer controlled and the dealer may have a calibration update that is not listed on any forum or aftermarket repair site.

I'd recommend having the vehicle looked at by a certified technician so an accurate repair can be made, they will be able to pinpoint the vibration you're experiencing and fix it accordingly.