Q: My turn signals don't work, can a local auto zone fix it?

asked by on November 16, 2016

when i bought this car from my friend he told me it worked like a charm but when i turned it on myself i noticed the turning signals didnt work also the radio was somehow wired to the battery but thats a different problem i can fix . I would like to know 2 things 1 can a local auto zone help me fix my turning signals 2 are my break light effected in any way with this?

The customer service professionals employed at most big chain auto parts retailers are not mechanics, but sale associates. Some locations will install wiper blades and replace batteries within reason, but these individuals are not necessarily trained in the repair of automobiles. If the turn signals do not work at all, you may have a blown fuse or some electrical problem along the turn signal circuit causing them to fail. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the inoperative turn signals and offer a more personal diagnosis.