Q: Driver side window goes down but not up

asked by on July 20, 2016

When I got the car the person told me the window was not working it would not go up all the way I looked at it and the auto roll down now it will not go up even though all the other Windows work

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $163.38 - $1089.81 Get a Quote

When you operate the driver’s window switch, if you hear the motor run in both directions, then the window regulator is most likely broken. The window regulator may require the motor and regulator together depending on part availability. If you want to have this checked, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can diagnose your window issue and replace your window regulator if necessary.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr