Q: Can u give me a rough estimate for replacing inner and outer tie rod ends on my tundra 2006 sr5?

When maneuvering in parking lots and when driving at low speeds I hear clanking noise coming from the front passenger side while turning my steering wheel.

Hi there. Although the creaking noise might be caused by a tie rod wearing out, it’s also possible that another steering system or suspension component is faulty and causing the noise. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a car is making a noise inspection first, so they can verify what’s damaged; then recommend the right repairs be completed.

• Can u give me a rough estimate for replacing inner and outer tie rod ends on my tundra 2006 sr5?