Q: Engine idles in cold temps, sometimes in warm, idles in neutral and engine sometimes shuts of when stopping

The engine idles when I start it and when in neutral the rpms drop below 900. The engine sounds like it's struggling and sometimes shuts off when stopping at a red light. I've tried cleaning the fuel injector and changing to better gasoline but those don't matter. What do you suggest I try next?

You could try cleaning the throttle body and idle control valve. If the engine has a vacuum leak, then fix the leak. An idle of around 900 RPMs is about normal for most manual transmission vehicles and you may have other problems causing the engine to stall.

If you need help then have a qualified mechanic run a diagnostic inspection and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Engine idles in cold temps, sometimes in warm, idles in neutral and engine sometimes shuts of when stopping