Q: I just had my starter changed when I turned car on didn't stay on. I had someone pass current and car turned on fine I drove car f

I just had my starter replaced as I went to turn on the car my battery needed a jump so my neighbor helped. Car turned on I drove it for 20 min. Came home was home for 10 min as I am trying to leave again. My car starts but won't stay on

3. I just had my starter changed when I turned car on didn't stay on. I had someone pass current and car turned on fine I drove car f