Q: I just had my starter changed when I turned car on didn't stay on. I had someone pass current and car turned on fine I drove car f

I just had my starter replaced as I went to turn on the car my battery needed a jump so my neighbor helped. Car turned on I drove it for 20 min. Came home was home for 10 min as I am trying to leave again. My car starts but won't stay on

Hi there. It is quite possible that the starting issue you’re currently having with your Ford Focus is not related to the starter replacement. However, it could be due to might be due to your battery problem. When your battery does not have enough power to engage the starter, it also impacts other important systems critical to maintaining ignition, ranging from the ignition coils to fuel system components. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic from our team come to your location to compete a car starts then dies inspection, so they can correctly diagnose this issue and ensure the right repairs are made.

3. I just had my starter changed when I turned car on didn't stay on. I had someone pass current and car turned on fine I drove car f