Q: I have to hold the turn signal lever down

I have to hold the turn signal lever down when I am making a turn. In addition, the lock on the passenger's side door is not working.

It sounds like the turn signal lever assembly needs to be replaced. The mechanism for holding the lever and returning it are inside of it may not serviceable, however, a certified technician should be able to inspect your turn signal to figure out what needs to be repaired.

As for the passenger side door, I assume you are talking about the power lock function on the RF door. It could be the lock actuator that’s built into the latch, or it could be a wiring issue. A qualified mechanic can come out and diagnose your passenger door issue.

3. I have to hold the turn signal lever down