Q: I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exter

I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exterior flicker and seem to get better when the car goes to a faster speed or after I have been driving for awhile. Also (and I don't know if it had anything to do with it) my windows sometimes don't go up and go down on their way up. Thanks

It is possible that you could have an alternator failure. A lot of times when the alternator stops functioning properly, the vehicle will show multiple signs of electrical failure. No circuit on the vehicle is exempt from the possibility of failure or improper function when the alternator goes bad. I wouild recommend having your alternator output tested by a qualified professional to to determine if the alternator is functioning properly. Consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to test your alternator for you.

3. I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exter