Q: I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exter

I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exterior flicker and seem to get better when the car goes to a faster speed or after I have been driving for awhile. Also (and I don't know if it had anything to do with it) my windows sometimes don't go up and go down on their way up. Thanks

3. I have an electrical problem on my car and I have no idea what it is. I have a 2008 mustang v6 and the lights, interior and exter