Q: I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza and it all of a sudden started cutting off after being on about 8mins or so cranks right back up but

Its already In the question

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle warms up after 8 minutes, and you may be having an issue with one of the temperature sensors. Start by having the vehicle scanned for codes, and use them to help point you in the right direction (even without a check engine light). If no codes are present, then you will have to take diagnostics step by step. You will want to check the basics first (alternator, battery), and then check the intake air temperature sensor and engine coolant temperature sensor. From there make sure it is not a spark or fuel issue. Test for spark at each plug, and test for proper fuel pressure at the engine. If these components are not to blame, you will need further inspection of the computer systems and engine performance. For help with those more difficult tests, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza and it all of a sudden started cutting off after being on about 8mins or so cranks right back up but