Q: I have a 2006 Mazda 3 and the front bumper is damaged, how much would it cost to replace, paint, and install a new one? 2006 Mazda 3

asked by on March 18, 2017

The front bumper on my 2006 Mazda 3 Hatchback is damaged, and I was curious how much it could cost to get a new front bumper replaced, painted, and installed?

Hello - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.