Q: I have a 2002 lancer oz rally. It starts right up just fine but after about 10 seconds it shuts off.

It starts every time I try but shuts off after about 10 seconds. Doesn't matter if I let it idle or give it gas. It starts perfect and sounds good then shakes and shuts off. I am wondering what the problem is and how much you think this is going to cost me. I have a good mechanic that will only charge me for parts.

3. I have a 2002 lancer oz rally. It starts right up just fine but after about 10 seconds it shuts off.