Q: I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo it has a new air comperssior in it had ac already on when started the car it made a loud noise

I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo I had a new av pump put in it a few months back and today I had started my turned it on it was fine grove only for a minute shut the car down for ten minutes had left ac on when I shut down the car when I turned it back on it made a loud noise on a cold start is this normal or should I turn off ac when shit I ng car down start car frost before I turn ad back on thanks

You should not have to shut your AC off before turning off the vehicle for it to not make noise when starting up. It is possible that one of the pulleys are the belt itself is causing this noise. I would recommend having your pulleys inspected by a qualified professional in order to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo it has a new air comperssior in it had ac already on when started the car it made a loud noise