Q: I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo it has a new air comperssior in it had ac already on when started the car it made a loud noise

I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo I had a new av pump put in it a few months back and today I had started my turned it on it was fine grove only for a minute shut the car down for ten minutes had left ac on when I shut down the car when I turned it back on it made a loud noise on a cold start is this normal or should I turn off ac when shit I ng car down start car frost before I turn ad back on thanks

3. I have a 2002 Isuzu rodeo it has a new air comperssior in it had ac already on when started the car it made a loud noise